Sunday, July 1, 2012

Decluttering

My life is cluttered! At least that is how I feel at this moment. I decided to take the steps to declutter my home and myself. It's baby steps, but it's a start! Monday thru Friday I come home late and completely exhausted, I don't want to play with Annaleigh; I don't have the energy! I definitely don't want to clean house after a long taxing day. I just want to wind down and relieve my stress; put my feet on the recliner and do nothing!

I've noticed this week, maybe even before that, I have become lazy. Dishes were piling up and laundry was over crowding my bedroom. I was feeling overwhelmed as usual, but this time I got up and did something. I washed all my dishes and laundry is getting done.

I need to quit being lazy with my way of eating. I am going on day 3 without any soda, which has been a difficult thing to do. I go back to work tomorrow and I fear field trips with my kids, I have to avoid soda, no matter how much I think I'll need it! Last week I gave up my coffee, this week were are going to give up that soda for good! I need to pack a healthy lunch for myself this week. I'm going to tackle this will all my fierece determination!

I don't mind this new will for decluttering my life and my home. I'm hoping going to get it done, one step; one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment