Thursday, November 3, 2011

If I can, You can too...

"If I can, You can too..." I just heard these words and they came from my husband... REALLY?
How about this one, again from my husband... "You just have to try..." SERIOUSLY?

He's been changing his habits, which is great, because I thought he would have a hard time doing this, since his job takes him on the road on a daily basis. He's lost about 5 lbs in about a week. Which of course I am VERY proud of him, and totally jealous of his 5 lb weight loss, but his words stung more than just a bit!

"Are you saying I'm not trying....uggggghhh... COME ON!" That's what I said to him, but maybe, just maybe he has a point.... maybe.

Maybe I haven't been giving it my all. Just what more do I have to give? Is there anymore to give? What and where am I lacking?

Too many questions, I'm giving myself a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment