Sunday, November 13, 2011

Eating Junk=Emotional Distress

I have been eating junk!

That's my confession. No difference in weight change, which would be great if I was thin and healthy before. A huge downfall is that I can feel the emotional changes with what I eat. Junk food gives me a quick high, but just as that high comes, the emotions set in quickly too. Which are usually guilt for eating all of it or disgust for eating all of it. Laziness sets in too which does not give the energy I need to play with my daughter. I get moody towards my husband. Everything  begins irritate me and I know I am no fun to be around.

Also, physical changes start up. All day long, from the minute I wake up to the time I go to sleep, my back aches. I have gone to Curves about two times the past week and it was like pulling teeth; I didn't want to do it or even take the energy to go, but I went, but never push myself 100%!

It's pitiful! I didn't gain any pounds but I did gain so many headaches along the way! It affected me in other ways and not for the better. I am going to recommit myself to starting new today!

I don't like the way I feel and body aches and worse I'm grumpy all the time. I have restarted my soda addiction and basically forgot I need to drink water. So I'm going cold turkey once again and  avoiding soda. That's my major concentration for this week. I dread going without soda, but it's a step that I need to take!

No comments:

Post a Comment