Sunday, April 3, 2016

April Already?

Wow, March ended so fast and I felt like a sick dog that whole month. April is here and I am feeling better, (fingers crossed!!!)

I am getting back on track.

Here is something new, I have noticed my tummy; muffin top protruding more than usual. I literally feel like I have a spare tire and I am not the only one who has noticed it either. Annaleigh was getting into the car after school and she gasped, "MOM, you stomach looks really swollen!" Not something someone wants to hear, especially from a loved one. My mother noticed today and says "Look at your stomach!" Again, not something I want to have someone point out to me. Trust me, I have noticed, it is my body. I can see the difference. It's not good and yes I am worried.

I have to get a hold of my life. It's time to quit living in my shell. I have been at this a long time and I am tired of not moving in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment