Monday, January 11, 2016

Simple and Special

I started Day 1 with a vengeance.

I cut out the soda.

I cut out my carbs; like bread and tortillas.

I am on day 11 and my vengeance is dwindling down, but bare with me. I know exactly what is the problem. I am lacking ... can you guess by now? It's the one thing that has kept me where I am... my lack of preparation! Wah-wah-wah!

I obviously know what the problem is and it's time to find a simple solution. I know myself well and if I create a system and color code and over do it. I won't use it and it will be another forgotten attempt in problem-solving my issue.

  1. Keep it simple.
For once I am going to use this as the beginning of every issue I may have in the future. I'll let you know how it goes, it may be a turning point for me.

On a special note:

Tomorrow is a big day for my daughter, Annaleigh. She will be a 14 year old and I will be a sobbing uncontrollably mom who will wish to keep her little girl tiny forever. I know I beg time to slow down; every holiday, every school year and at every birthday, but I can't help it. She's my world and yes I know eventually my world will go and do great things with her self and I only pray that she knows that she's amazing and strong and beautiful.
 
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment