Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Big Picture

A picture is worth a thousand words or at least when I remember to take them.

I'm looking at my Daily Eats page. My photo journal of my food intake is a HUGE surprise. I haven't change my eating habits completely, because I wanted to see what I was putting into my mouth. I first started this on March 29th and taking a look at my daily photos of my food is a shocking punch of reality.


Breakfast hasn't been the healthiest option. I think planning ahead for breakfast is a key point. I need to put more effort into my planning and learning to say "No, Thank You" at work. I know my friends love me and won't get bent out of shape if I refuse food.

Lunch, where do I begin. Again I do think I need to plan and prepare my lunch for the work week. I need to quit agreeing with the girls and prepare to bring a healthy option for lunch. Besides I have yet to understand as to why I pay for food that strangers touch and prepare so that I can shove it into my mouth. Passing from one hand to another hand. When I think of it that way, is plain disgusting. 

Dinner is coming along nicely, since I noticed the fast food craze in my daily life. I've been trying to cook dinner at home. True it's not the best, but starting at home has got to be a small step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment