Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Calorie Disaster

Did you know...

Calories are dangerous!

Today I looked up the nutritional calorie intake on the daily fast food meals I usually have for lunch and I was blown away!

Sonic 32 oz. 250
X's that by 5 days of the week equals 1250.

McDonald's Mcdouble 390
McDonald's Lg. French fries 500
once a week equals 890

Rosa's Cafe Nacho Salad 770
Rosa's Cafe Guacamole and Chips 340
Once a week equals 1110

Whataburger Bacon/cheese burger 800
Whataburger Medium French Fries 390
Once a week equals 1190

With an OMG, and a jaw dropping shock! I am a over-eating calorie disaster!

Revelation:    I had being lying to myself. Shame-face and disgust plainly describes my eating behavior. Over whelmed disappointment in myself.

Eye openers are meant  for a reason... I'm over the shock and I'm in "Take Action" mode.

Clearly, I WAS my own villain and NOW I'm on a mission to becoming my own Super Woman heroine!

NO MORE WAITING TIL TOMORROW OR MONDAY. LET ME "BABY STEP" MY WAY INTO RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment