Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Week Two

This week's goal is to eat smaller portions at dinner. Drinking water is still number one priority! Doing so much better, but I'm thinking I may be adding fruit to flavor my water.



I'm going to add a monthly goal and although this goal seems so unreachable, it's simple. January goal is to lose a whopping 10 lbs.



For me this feels like a huge struggle for a girl who can't seem to move past the 260's. If I do, my scale moves right back! I'm feeling strongly about my January goal! I'm tired of feeling like I won't succeed! I almost feel like I deliberately try my best to sabotage my success! Who does that and why? I have yet to figure this out and push past my self-sabotage! Need the encouragement! Need the strength! Need the "I can" attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment