Sunday, September 18, 2011

Struggle Update

I'm struggling on Weight Watchers.

I feel nuts for typing that sentence. It's not difficult. I log in my points on a daily basis and still I manage to not lose weight. I know what I'm doing wrong. I'm not eating the RIGHT kinds of foods. I have given myself the OKAY to eat what I want... whatever it may be as long as I'm logging and using my daily points.

I'm on a mission this week to figure it out. No more eating all the WRONG kind of foods. I need to up my game for losing weight. My sister has lost a total of 35 lbs in a little under 3 months and I can't seem to do that.... Inserting frustrating scream here....!!!! I'm so excited for her and totally envious! My sisters and I have been struggling with our weight for most of our lives. There comes a point in our lives when we know it's time to make a change for the better!

Another struggle I'm forced to deal with, is an injured knee. I only did two workouts this week and two the week before just because my knee is giving me problems. I don't know what to do, I can't stop working out! This is just adding more obstacles for my journey. How do I get through this without ready to throw in the towel?



Giving up is not an option!

No comments:

Post a Comment