Saturday, June 22, 2013

To Diet Or Not To Diet?

I don't want to diet!

I literally can imagine myself, feeling like a toddler in a kicking and screaming mood, shouting at the top of my lungs...
I DON'T WANT TO DIET! 
I know dieting doesn't work. I always feel deprived and when I do give myself permission to have "a little" taste. I snap and indulge too much.
 
My question is how do I not diet? I really want to figure this out. I have been on the diet mentality for many years. Although it may work for a few days; a few weeks; even a few months, I always lose and gain the weight back, plus more. The honest truth, dieting is not helping me. It's time to break the diet cycle.

I know, I know.

I almost feel like I am setting myself up for even more failure, but I have failed at dieting and dieting has failed me. You should see the impressive collection of diet books I have collected through out the years and recently. It's time to put an end to my diet obsession and collection.

I no longer have a forbidden list of what I can't eat in my life.

This is my new adventure and I'm excited to see where it leads me.





No comments:

Post a Comment