Sunday, April 29, 2018

Keto Days 10, 11, 12, 13

I am playing Keto Catch-up!

Day 10
Apparently I am still easily irritated... boo.
Knee is still bothering me. What's new!
✔Knee pain tolerance-4

Day 11
During Lunch, the work place was having burgers and fixings. I had a bunless burger and it was still awesome. I didn't even want chips!!! Am I at a point where I can deny myself evil things like bread or sweets? Not sure.

✔Knee pain tolerance-4

Day 12
When you don't fit in the booth comfortably.
On the positive side... I put my "hell no!" on the delicious tempting rolls. I didn't even take a picture of those bastards.

I denied the cactus blossom.

I did enjoy my NY strip steak smothered in sautéed onion! The bake potato was ok... not all was eaten either! My first meal of the day too!
Here's even more positive feedback... afterward I left the restaurant not feeling disgustingly full or exhausted like I usually do!!!

Hell yeah!

I was able to head to a few stores and pick up some groceries. I am still a little perky.
✔Knee pain tolerance-3

Today/13

I am excited with today's weigh-in...4 lbs. down!!!
Thankful for not caving because honestly it was touch and go a few times.

✔Knee pain tolerance-3

No comments:

Post a Comment