Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cheat Days... No More

Over the 4th of July and this weekend we had family over. You know what that means don't you? I let myself have a week filled with many cheat days. What are cheat days? Dumb question if I do say so myself. These are the days when I throw caution to the wind and eat whatever and as much as I want, whenever I decide I'm starving or want a snack. Cheat days are days of regret.

Believe me I am regretful and miserable!


I need to realize that cheat days don't exist and I need to remind myself to learn how to listen to my body. I know for a fact I function so much better without the coffee that's over laced with creamer! I can actually feel clear, level headed and my mood is just better!

I can just imagine how much this may affect my days if I followed through a clean day of eating. Would I be energized and could I function for the family? I like the sound of that! Energized and able to function for the family! It's possible, not a doubt that I can't make it happen!

So long cheat days, you don't exists any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment