Tuesday, April 3, 2012

HAPPY BLOG-A-VERSARY


The count down continues.

I'm sore from yesterday's 2 mile walk. My abs and my inner thighs are sore. Interesting places for soreness from walking.

Finished having supper... talipia, sauteed veggies, and baby red potatoes. Delicious and I got full very fast not like me at all. What I have changed about my dinner routine is my dinner plate. I have been using Annaleigh's Barbie plate. Silly, I know, but it's the right size to help me control my portions. I am also measuring my oil using my teaspoon. Sounds ridiculous I know, but before I would just coat the pan and didn't realize how much oil I was adding to our food. Not all fat is good. I think this has help too.

Small changes seem to be helping and so glad to finally seeing results.

OH, I just remembered...

Happy Blog-a-versary to ME!

A year today I was inspired to begin blogging! I went in with motivation and spunk. It fizzled by hitting the frustrating road. I'm striving to figure me and my reason for being overweight/fat. Blogging became a eye opener in many ways to me. I am determined to keep going despite little success. What's important right now is that I'm not a quitter. I refuse to quit. I'm struggling, yes, but I'm willing to figure where I need to adjust my life, because I want to live a healthy lifestyle. I want to show my daughter that there is a better snack choice other than chips! That working out can be fun and pray that she'll join me in my walks! I can't lose weight on diet pills, or shakes, well I could, but doing that for the rest of my life would end in failure. I realize I need to eat to live, not live to eat! I've heard this before and it's perfectly said! This year blogging I plan on having better success and making better choices.
Here's to me! Here's to you! Let the journey begin with victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment