Monday, September 3, 2012

Lazy Labor Day

As the world turns...

It's Monday and I am being lazy and no I'm not watching soap operas.... I gave that up long time ago, but I still have the best guilty pleasure... bosom, heaving, romance novels!

But, if I'm not gasping or feeling delicious shudders with my book, I've been surfing the web looking for weight loss ideas, weight loss motivation, weight loss journeys and have come to a conclusion... I need to find my own ideas, my own motivation and fulfill my journey. It's all been on standby.

I've taken the first pains to start counting calories again. I don't want to counting calories for the rest of my life, but I do need to know what is going into my mouth and how much of it!

Well, now I'm going to spend the rest of my day enjoy being at home and read fantastic novels!

No comments:

Post a Comment