Monday, September 12, 2011

Underestimating WW Points

Today Annaleigh, Betty(my mother in-law) and myself had lunch at Chili's. I was hungry and ready to eat. I choose to  build my own lunch combo, which entailed a delicious half California turkey club with a small amount of fries and a house salad, dressing on the side. I came home to track my meal on Weight Watchers online and OUCH! Even ordering the half size meal was still a huge dent in my points! What gives? Am I going about this the wrong way? Obviously I'm doing everything wrong; going out to have a meal is just not my cup of tea. Apparently I can't choose the best option on the menu for me.

I have to remember ... just because I'm on Weight Watchers I still have to reflect on the better choices for each day. I definitely know that I'm eating when I'm starving, which is bad, very bad! I'm waiting too long to have a meal or snack. I'm not prepared and working is ABSOLUTELY cutting into my focus time. I have to pull a plan of action together!

Where to start?

No comments:

Post a Comment